I thought I would take the time and share with you what I lug around with me most days in my handbag. Believe it or not, ALL of these beauty goodies fit really nicely into my compact Benefit beauty bag (which I am in love with) right now.
This is my entire beauty bag in a snapshot for you – the hair tie is always there, but it didn’t make a lone attractive pic):
I couldn’t resist showing you the charming character this sweet little bag has – check out the zipper! I am a dork and I realise this, but it’s in the shape of a hand mirror…how can you resist?
Now moving on to the actual goodies:
1. Can’t leave the house without Kleenex…can you?
2. These very easy to carry sachets of Cleansing Wipes – really great for on the go (hence they are in my bag).. 😛
3. Pretty sure most girls will have some version of this, but I carry my juicy couture mini perfume roll on with me everywhere… this helps me feel fresh and smell pretty all day long…
4. My trusty arsenal of moisturisers…just in case. I am loving the little Neutrogena samples, which I’ve managed to collect a tonne of and I have no idea how or why?
5. My mini Benefit porefessional primer
6. Mini I’ts Potent eye cream by Benefit
7. My new favourite foundation faker by Benefit – easy to carry and it also has an applicator in this cute little retro compact
8. Mini BadGal mascara by Benefit
9. Too Faced Glamour Gloss
10. Smashbox Lipstick
11. Mini Benefit Sunbeam
12. Napoleon “Onyx” Eyeliner
As you can see, I’m pretty much set for looking and feeling nice and fresh, and ready for any dates my hubby springs on me after work.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Great to hear what you guys are lugging around with you too. This beauty toolkit is bound to change up shortly as it always does.
Please remember to subscribe before you leave and follow me on Facebook and Twitter!! 🙂