Tomorrow evening is our work Christmas Party. So what better way to get a head start on the holiday season beauty fixes then by starting on your Christmas themed manicures?
I wanted to have lots of sparkle and a Christmas bow type feature nail. This is what I came up with:
I used the following products:
OPI Nail Lacquer in “My Favorite Ornament”
OPI Nail Lacquer in “Magazine Cover Mouse” from the Disney Couture De Minnie Runway Minnies Collection
Nicka K Absolute Nail Art Paint in Black
China Glaze No Chip Top Coat
Loreal Resist & Shine Pro Keratin Base and Top Coat
1. Apply the Loreal base/top coat as a base coat on your feature nail. Allow to dry and then apply the red nail polish in Magazine Cover Mouse. I used two coats.
2. Paint the tips of your nails in OPI’s My Favorite Ornament. I used 3 coats to get a more solid shimmer gold colour.
3. Using the nail art black polish draw a cross on your feature nail. Create two looks on the top two boxes and then draw two diagonal line from the center point on the bottom two boxes.
4. Apply rhinestone to the center of your bow
5. Apply China Glaze top coat to seal the design….
I’ll be coming up with more Christmas inspired nail art looks so let me know if you have any ideas you’d like to see and share your own creations in the comments below.
Don’t forget to subscribe so you can get all the latest beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts from Colour My World Beautiful!